What we believe
- To help 30% more small businesses in Australia to become fully digitally enabled by 2022.
- Together we have the potential to create over 700,000 jobs, help resolve unemployment and fuel economic growth in our beautiful country.
- We believe we will not be who we are today without world class talent, it is our core ingredient and source of success.
- We believe in respect for each other, in taking responsibility, resourcefulness in removing limitations and professionalism in all we do.
- We work closely and together sharing our strengths and acknowledging our weaknesses in helping each other succeed
- To help small businesses to innovate and to be fully digitally enabled, which will disrupt the way business has been conducted the last few decades
- We believe being fully digitally enabled helps small businesses to grow faster and “punch above their weight” because every business owner deserves success
- We help create their digital presence embodying business strategy, brand essence and the unique selling proposition to their prospective customers
This is our number one value and the purpose of our business.
NetStripes stands for innovation and small business innovation as a priority
Honesty in the way we deal with everyone, it is simple as that.
Leadership & Empowerment
Empowering people from all walks of life and encouraging team work and leaderships amongst our people, in the small business and start up communities is a foremost value.
What they say . . .
CEO of Resources for Profit
It was really good to sit down with a couple of experts who can direct you towards where you really have to focus yourself…
Director of Catering Industries
The strategy session we had is very informative, we were able to knock out our business' selling points and how we could best portray that digitally…
GM of Hoxton Industries
Very helpful, what different was the intelligent questions asked about the business, NetStripes was thinking about our business to the same way like we were…
NetStripes has been appointed as the "Digital Specialists" through the NSW government's Business Connect Program
Through this highly subsidised program, Small Businesses and Startups in NSW have access to specialised expertise on Innovation, Technology and Digital Strategy. The program is delivered through a series of seminars, workshops and one on one advisory.