Annual SMEs outreach
Digital advisory hours
As of 1st July 2020 the following services will be available to you via Netstripes
A suite of highly-insightful webinars that deliver crucial insights to increase your digital awareness to respond to the rapidly changing market trends, consumer buying behaviour, and business environment.
NetStripes famous Digital Bootcamp condensed into 4 Dynamic online learning modules – plus one-on-one Digital Strategy Advisory. Foundation is designed to help you acquire the right knowledge and tools of innovation to re-position your business and digitally transform for growth and success.
NetStripes Digital Bootcamp enhanced and redesigned so business owners get a step-by-step guidance on how to achieve business goals using practical and cost-effective digital and marketing strategies. 12 Power-packed modules provide in-depth knowledge of advancements in digital acceleration and essential skills, and enhance intellectual capital to gain a competitive edge to remain relevant in a constantly evolving market.
Why Futurise delivers digital solutions that gets results
As the leading Digital Specialist for Small and Medium Businesses, since our inception in 2014 we have gained vast experience working with over 5,000 small businesses, which in turn gives us a clear understanding of the issues and opportunities each of the industries present.
Netstripes’ digital specialist services, events and digital advisory will empower you with the right knowledge, strategy and tools of innovation for success.
To do this, we created Futurise, an integrated program that empowers SME businesses with the knowledge, strategies and tools of digital reinvention. This is one of our most innovative programs, designed for Australian small and medium businesses to reinvent and recover for a post-Covid world.
To learn more about how Futurise can help you
Netstripes has been the leading Business Connect Digital Specialist Provider from 2016- 2020. We are humbled to say our seminars were highly-rated and achieved big results.
- Over 40% attendance out of the Business Connect Seminars
- 22% Attendees of all Business Connect Events
- A satisfaction rate of 94% over a 3.5 year period
Why you should attend Futurise
- Exclusively created for Australian Small and Medium Business Owners using research and IP created over 15 years.
- Business Owners learn practical example and steps to achieve Digital Empowerment of their businesses.
- Presented by an Authority on Small Business Digital Innovation – Dinesh De Silva, CEO of netStripes who has over 20 years of experience providing leadership and digital transformation to global and Australian Businesses from multiple industries.
- Learn the world’s best practice principles of digital innovation.
- Power-packed and time-efficient sessions.
A trusted and proven system.
Meet the Speaker!
Dinesh De Silva – Founder of NetStripes
Is a leading authority on Small Business Innovation and Digital Readiness.
As a thought leader in digital & innovation, he is regularly called upon as a speaker and has deep insights on SMEs having met and addressed over 5000 business owners in recent years. Media appearances include ABC News, ABC Radio, Sky Business, Sky News, AFR, and CIO.
His current passion is to help SMEs throughout Australia conquer the world of innovation and digital strategy, which he believes can change the course of small and medium businesses in this country.