Social media marketing is not just about likes and shares it’s about driving customers to your website and dollars into your bank account. As a business owner, how do you utilise this network in a way that produces these results for your business?
This is what we’ll be covering in this informative webinar.
netStripes CEO Dinesh De Silva will share his insights into advancing your social marketing results, understanding buying behaviour, and customer funnels, as well as common mistakes that you should avoid to make instant improvements to your marketing campaigns.
What we’ll cover:
- Why business owners are not getting results
- Creating your customer funnel
- Keys to achieve your business goals
- Understanding online buying behaviour
- Importance of professional campaign set up, copy and design
- Common advertising mistakes that cost thousands of dollars
- Small business success stories
In our final webinar for the year, netStripes founder and CEO Dinesh De Silva shares insights on the must-haves strategies and technologies that business owners need to work on for a highly successful 2022.
From social media algorithms and branding to the latest technological trends, we will cover them all to help you start the New Year on the right track!
What we will cover
- 3 Things you must know about goal setting to achieve the potential of your business
- The social media algorithms changes you need to know
- 3 Technology trends you can focus on
- Leveraging social proof to stand out
Dinesh De Silva – Founder of NetStripes
Dinesh is a leading authority on Small and Medium Business Digital Innovation. His current passion is to empower 1 Million SMEs to accelerate their business growth through Digital Innovation, which he believes can change the course of small businesses in this country, whilst creating millions of jobs across the world. Having worked with over 7,000 business owners in recent years, he is regularly called upon to share his insights as a thought leader. Media appearances include ABC News, ABC Radio, Sky Business, Sky News, AFR, and CIO.