Crucial digital marketing insights and strategies for the ‘new normal’
The economic disruption caused by covid-19 has adversely affected so many small and medium businesses, and in some cases, forced closure. We understand that you are under pressure to sustain your business, deliver value to customers and protect your cash flow.
In order to support your business with the rapid shift in consumer behaviour, we developed Futurise Insights to provide you with a greater level of understanding on crucial insights in the current market trends, and consumer buying behaviour, and to increase your digital awareness on what your business should be undertaking during this period.
Futurise Insights is Stage 1 of the Futurise Program, an innovative online learning platform which integrates 3 Stages of digital knowledge and skills enhancement for small and medium business owners.
Access to 3-months of online learning webinars
Access to NetStripes SME ecosystem
These are unprecedented times for business owners and many are threatened due to the impact of Covid-19. It is no secret that every business must build a sustainable digital infrastructure to survive and even thrive in the months to come.
This webinar will help you align your business to consumer buying behaviour, provide insights to creating a positive impression with website visitors, ensure your digital strategy is on point and so much more.
What you’ll learn at the webinar
- Understanding crucial changes in consumer behaviour
- Why small and medium businesses are not achieving desired results
- Digital marketing – the principles of success
- A defined process for success online
- Key components of digital strategy
- An insight into creating trust and credibility online
- Key elements of a business website to create trust and credibility
- How to achieve your business goals in your 1st year of business
- Lessons and success stories of small and medium business
- Continuous skills and knowledge development
Social media is one of the most important marketing tools when it comes to reaching, engaging and promoting your business to your target markets. This webinar is designed to help you maximize the impact of your social campaigns across each of the key development and implementation phases. Learn how to develop the right content for your ideal audience, understand how the algorithms work, how to use social media analytics to improve performance, and so much more!
What you’ll learn at the webinar
- Getting the fundamentals right
- Getting your message right
- Focusing on your ideal customer (the right audience)
- Key points to influence customer behaviour
- Understand the platforms
- Decide on a primary platform to focus on
- Social media best practices
- Decisions based on data and analytics, not opinion
- Tips to outsmart the algorithms
- Understanding algorithms
- Facebook – Instagram – LinkedIn
- Success Stories
Dinesh De Silva – Founder of NetStripes
Dinesh is a leading authority on Small Business Innovation and Digital Readiness. As a thought leader in digital & innovation, he is regularly called upon as a speaker and has deep insights on SMEs having met and addressed over 5000 business owners in recent years. Media appearances include ABC News, ABC Radio, Sky Business, Sky News, AFR, and CIO.
His current passion is to help SMEs throughout Australia conquer the world of innovation and digital strategy, which he believes can change the course of small and medium businesses in this country.