Crucial digital marketing insights and strategies for the ‘new normal’
The economic disruption caused by covid-19 has adversely affected so many small and medium businesses, and in some cases, forced closure. We understand that you are under pressure to sustain your business, deliver value to customers and protect your cash flow.
In order to support your business with the rapid shift in consumer behaviour, we developed Futurise Insights to provide you with a greater level of understanding on crucial insights in the current market trends, and consumer buying behaviour, and to increase your digital awareness on what your business should be undertaking during this period.
Futurise Insights is Stage 1 of the Futurise Program, an innovative online learning platform which integrates 3 Stages of digital knowledge and skills enhancement for small and medium business owners.
Access to 3-months of online learning webinars
Access to NetStripes SME ecosystem
Digital marketing is still a common challenge for many businesses that don’t have an integrated strategy to support growth, achieve goals, and engage audiences effectively online.
Join us as we deep dive into 5 of the biggest reasons you might not be getting the results you want in your digital marketing and how you can fix the problem.
What we’ll cover in this webinar:
- Avoid these common mistakes and save thousands of dollars each year
- Learn to read and analyse data in 5 minutes
- What drives digital marketing success and how can you tune into it
- The importance of strategy
- Fine-tuning your value proposition and messaging to meet the needs of consumers
- Small business success stories
How customers perceive your brand plays a critical role in your online business, which is why building trust and credibility is essential in establishing a successful business.
If you want to unlock the secrets to building up your brand’s online reputation, then join our CEO, Dinesh De Silva, as he shares some of the best tactics for building brand trust and credibility. We will also be discussing common mistakes you need to avoid to compete with big brands.
What we’ll be covering in the webinar:
- Key elements of a trusted online brand
- The 4 second test – how consumers make trust and credibility decisions
- How to brand your business like the big brands in your industry and win against them
- Common mistakes you must avoid to win high-value business from day 1
- Small Business success stories
Dinesh De Silva – Founder of NetStripes
Dinesh is a leading authority on Small and Medium Business Digital Innovation. His current passion is to empower 1 Million SMEs to accelerate their business growth through Digital Innovation, which he believes can change the course of small businesses in this country, whilst creating millions of jobs across the world.
Having worked with over 7,000 business owners in recent years, he is regularly called upon to share his insights as a thought leader. Media appearances include ABC News, ABC Radio, Sky Business, Sky News, AFR, and CIO.