Crucial digital marketing insights and strategies for the ‘new normal’
The economic disruption caused by covid-19 has adversely affected so many small and medium businesses, and in some cases, forced closure. We understand that you are under pressure to sustain your business, deliver value to customers and protect your cash flow.
In order to support your business with the rapid shift in consumer behaviour, we developed Futurise Insights to provide you with a greater level of understanding on crucial insights in the current market trends, and consumer buying behaviour, and to increase your digital awareness on what your business should be undertaking during this period.
Futurise Insights is Stage 1 of the Futurise Program, an innovative online learning platform which integrates 3 Stages of digital knowledge and skills enhancement for small and medium business owners.
Access to 3-months of online learning webinars
Access to NetStripes SME ecosystem
The global shift to join the online market, increased exponentially by the effects of COVID-19, has seen many businesses hustling to reach more audiences and stay top of mind for consumers online.
This webinar delivers insights on up-to-date essentials of digital marketing which business owners need to know when creating their website, strategy and campaigns.
What you’ll learn at the webinar
· Big mistakes which small and medium businesses are making in digital marketing
· Digital marketing – the principles of success
· A defined process for success online
· Digital Strategy – the key elements and how to nail it
· How to create trust and credibility online
· How to nail your business website, key elements and what to watch
· Lessons and success stories of small and medium business
· How to align your business goals with Digital and marketing
· Continuous skills and knowledge development
The positive effects of innovation on business profitability is unmistakable when looking at big businesses like Apple or Amazon who have used innovative thinking to enhance their business model.
This webinar provides key insights on innovative thinking and technology specifically for small and medium businesses, and practical day-by-day steps that can be implemented immediately for best results.
What you will learn:
· 5 Innovation secrets for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)
· Innovation in 2020 for SME, practical day-to-day steps
· Innovation success factors
· Exponential technologies for innovation that SMEs can ride on
· The top 5 Technology waves to take a ride on
· Tools for small business innovation
· Common innovation mistakes made by SMEs
· SME Innovation success stories – lessons for your business
Dinesh De Silva – Founder of NetStripes
Dinesh is a leading authority on Small and Medium Business Digital Innovation. His current passion is to empower 1 Million SMEs to accelerate their business growth through Digital Innovation, which he believes can change the course of small businesses in this country, whilst creating millions of jobs across the world.
Having worked with over 7,000 business owners in recent years, he is regularly called upon to share his insights as a thought leader. Media appearances include ABC News, ABC Radio, Sky Business, Sky News, AFR, and CIO.