Business owners, 2020 was a year filled with challenges for small and mid-sized businesses alike. It created unprecedented trends in every industry, and revealed to everyone the importance of not only transitioning to a digital business model, but also one that could withstand a crisis.
The pandemic has shown us that for any business to stay afloat, it needs to have strong digital and marketing infrastructure that can easily pivot to adapt to any situation, satisfy customers and keep revenue flowing.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how you can leverage digital marketing and technology to build a sustainable and efficient infrastructure by incorporating fundamental principles, digital automations, and a strong digital strategy designed with your ideal customer in mind.
Read on to explore the key areas of focus to crisis-proofing your business
What we'll cover in this webinar:
· Two principles of digital marketing
· Fundamentals of a strong digital and marketing infrastructure
· Using the power of data and analytics
· Powering your business with digital automation
· How to create a powerful customer strategy
· Understanding your highest value customer personas
· Nailing your competitor strategy
Who is this for?
If you've missed our previous webinars covering digital marketing and digital reinvention, then Futurise Insights is a great refresher suite to increase your digital awareness and prepare you for our more in-depth online courses.