Cybersecurity is often overlooked by small and medium businesses as its wrongly assumed cyber criminals only target large organisations. However, this is incorrect and out of sync with practices of today’s cyber criminals who unscrupulously target all types of businesses.
As cybercrime and security breaches become more sophisticated, financial businesses need to organise their security and recovery strategies. From dealing with data loss to frustrated customers, businesses that have suffered an attack know how devastating the impact can be.
In this webinar, Dinesh De Silva will share insights on cybersecurity, measures your business can take to protect against it, and how to create a disaster recovery plan that will maximise your chances of a swift recovery.
What we’ll be covering in this webinar:
- What is a cyber crisis for a small business?
- Why does my business need a cyber security and disaster recovery plan?
- How does a small business stay prepared
- What do I need to start cyber security and recovery plan for my business
- 8 Steps to creating a disaster recovery plan
Who is this for?
If you've missed our previous webinars covering digital marketing and digital reinvention, then Futurise Insights is a great refresher suite to increase your digital awareness and prepare you for our more in-depth online courses.