It's no secret that innovative thinking is the key to building a sustainable business - one that can weather shifts in the economy, technology and market trends. Small businesses often have more opportunities to innovate and explore new avenues in their sector that larger businesses can't keep up with.
However, while it's easy to talk about innovation, finding what works for your business and implementing it is something else. Join our LIVE Webinar as NetStripes Founder and leading authority on Small Business Innovation and Digital Readiness, Dinesh De Silva reveals the secrets behind SME innovation, creating the right framework, tools for innovation and the innovative steps we should all be implementing to get through 2020.
What you’ll learn:
- 5 Innovation secrets for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)
- Innovation in 2020 for SME, practical day-to-day steps
- Design Thinking - A Framework for innovation through low cost experimentation
- Innovation success factors
- Exponential technologies for innovation that SMEs can ride on
- Tools for small business innovation
- Common innovation mistakes made by SMEs
- SME Innovation success stories – lessons for your business
Dinesh will be taking questions from participants throughout the webinar so do write down any questions or thoughts you would like demystified!
NOTE: After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.
If you would like to learn more about us or have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected] |1300 108 880