Powering your Business for the 2020 Decade
This 60-minute webinar provides a look at the 4 exponential changes that will create new opportunities and challenges for small and med-sized Australian business owners in the 2020 Decade. This is a must attend webinar to continue to learn and enhance your knowledge on the right strategies and tools for 2020.
In the 2020 decade that was just the beginning as we will see:
- The emergence of Artificial Intelligence and other technologies such as Internet of Things as they come from the periphery to the mainstream, impacting every industry that we operate within.
- What opportunities and threats are presented to us as 3 Billion new users get access to the internet in the last 5 years, with about 2 Billion expected more in the next 3-5 years.
- Lessons from businesses that have failed recently such as Bardot, McWilliams Wines, EB Games, Crinities Restaurants, Birds of Prey, and JeansWest.
- Lessons from small and medium business owners who have had phenomenal growth in the last 2-3 years after experiencing a phase of stagnation before.
- Simple steps you can take now.
In the last 10 years the internet and mobile based technologies have changed everything. Powering your Business for the 2020 Decade will introduce you to the opportunities in-store for business owners with convergence of 4 major phenomenons that are happening at lightning speed.
Who this is for?
This webinar is for small and medium business owners who are looking to either grow their businesses seriously or protect their businesses from the challenges of a rapidly changing technology-fueled landscape.
Why you should attend
- Continuous learning and improvement are key to achieving digital transformation and success.
- Reignite yourself and your business for 2020
- Learn about other options available to continue your growth and to Futurise your business for the 2020 decade.
- Rediscover and learn the practical activities that were covered in our seminar and bootcamps to help you asses and enhance your understanding of the topics.
Contact: [email protected]|1300 108 880