Standard Terms & Conditions
We are delighted to have you as a client of NetStripes. One of our core values is “customer success” and we will do all in our capacity to make this project a successful one for you.
As mentioned in achieving our combined goals of high quality, timelines and affordability we need to work as one team.
The following steps will articulate the support we need from you in achieving these goals during this project. The below will also form the terms of engagement for this project in making this process as smooth as possible.
- Your Websitewill be sent to you in a test environment for your feedback and approval within a specified period from the receipt of the confirmation payment. Our combined goal is high quality branding and positioning of your business within days of confirmation.
- In ensuring the project is kept to the timelinesthe client is to provide approval or any request for changes within the business day, but not exceeding 3 business days of you being notified. Maximum time for website approval or request for any changes should be not longer than 3 days and any subsequent changes need to be approved within 24 hours of the change being sent to you.If no feedback is received within the given time, NetStripes will send a reminder on the third day. Additional charges may be incurred for continuous delays in providing approval.The above also applies to other approvals required right through the project cycle.
- Changes in design or development are generally not recommended once the launch stage begins because it incurs additional effort and cost. Any such changes will be quoted for separately at a nominal rate of $99 an hour.
- Any features or add-ons requested once the project has commenced will be quoted separately.
- RevisionsNetStripes will provide at no extra costs up to one revision to clients on Soloprenuer package and two revisions each for Homepage design and Inner Page designs to clients on Platinum, Platinum + or Innovation Suite packages. Text revisions are not considered revisions.
- ContentThe client must supply us all content required for your website and will be requested by what we call the “Content Calendar”. The content may include, but not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos and other printed material. In achieving timeline and cost related goals of the project, the timing of the content required is agreed with the client upfront. It is important the content is provided within these timeframes to ensure smooth progress. Yes content delays impact project timeline.Any collective delays of 2‐3 days in receiving the content could push the entire project deadline behind significantly. This would be as other projects will be automatically scheduled to fill any gaps created by delays to utilise lost time in maintaining affordability of our services to all small business owners. Affordability is created by acute efficiency of process and resource utilisation.
- Continued delays in providing content or approvalClients are advised that continued delays in providing content or approval has an impact on project completion costs due to increased cost of resources in co-ordination, design and development. Every week the project is delayed due to approvals and/or content delivery will incur a nominal fee of $150 per week.
- DomainIf you do not already have a domain name registered, you will be required to register a domain name of your choice. If you would like us to do this for you, it can be done at an additional service fee of $75– excluding your domain cost and GST.If you already have a domain and wish to continue using the same domain for your new website, you will be required to provide certain domain credentials the latest by 7 business days from your new website launch date. We will not be liable for any delays or other technical issues related to the transfer of your domain records from your existing provider to us.
- Web HostingOur monthly payment plans for Solopreneur includes web hosting.For all other plans You will be required to purchase the new web hosting pack from your new hosting provider and inform us the new hosting provider details at least 7 business days before we launch your site.NetStripes is not a hosting company and works with the industry leading providers to provide best experience to clients. It must however be reiterated NetStripes could not and will not be responsible with any hosting/server issues experienced by these providers that impact any of our customers as these issues are beyond the control of NetStripes.
- Email HostingWhile most web hosting providers offer certain numbers of mail creation (if not unlimited) included in their packages, we do not fully recommend our clients to combine their web and mail hosting under the same provider. The reason for this is to avoid single point of failure. This means when you have one provider for both website and mail, if your website is down due to server issues, your email system will also not work, as your current email system lies within your website.As a separation alternative, you will be provided with a list of suggested email hosting providers for your consideration.If required, NetStripes will be happy to help to assist on mail configurations with a separate cost of $290 +GST for up to 4 mails.Alternatively, you are able to contact the provider yourself for independent configurations.In the case that you need our assistance for email configurations, you will be required to provide Administration details of your email hosting provider at least 7 business days before we launch your site.
- Ownership of Code and ContentOnce all instalments are paid in full to NetStripes, the ownership of the website which includes design and development of your website will be transferred to you.
- Ownership of intellectual property rightsYou must obtain all necessary permission and authority in respect of the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trade marks, or any other material that you supply to us to include in your website or web applications.You must indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the content of your website.
- Consequential LossWe shall not be liable for any loss or damage, which you may suffer which is in any way attributable to any delay in performance or completion of our contract, however that delay may arise.
- BackupsYou are responsible for maintaining your own backups with respect to your website and we will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites except to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by us.
Disclaimer -‐ To the full extent permitted by law, all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements or representations whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise (other than the express provisions of these terms and conditions) relating in any way to the services we provide to you are excluded. Without limiting the above, to the extent permitted by law, any liability of NetStripes under any term, condition, warranty or representation that by law cannot be excluded is, where permitted by law, limited at our option to the replacement, re-repair or re-supply of the services or the payment of the cost of the services that we were contracted to perform.
If you are in agreement of the above please be good enough to pay the advance of confirmation in order we can proceed with the development of your website.
Your NetStripes Team